Thanks for sharing.
@c4 I don't know. Maybe people on their slack know wheter or not it's going to be released.
All I know is that there's an Alpha release for some time now. The wales are testing it for weeks now if I'm correct.
Release should be close I hope. Release time should be logic when the big stakers come to an end.
At least, that would be the way I would do it. .
@Mrdeeds there is also a risk that it will be race to the bottom. Everyone-dumping-while-they-can kind of situation. May I ask MrDeeds are you part of the ION team, or a strong supporter? Any news with ionomy that is in the pipeline in terms of features or functions?
I'm not related to ion in any way and not even a strong supporter.
I just have exchanged the paycoin I had at the time for ion. I just think that releasing the game right before the stakers end is the best way to prevent big dumps.
We'll see how it works out. Not much more we can do.
The first stakers that were used to exchange Paycoin into ion are going to expire in about two weeks.
My best guess is that they are going to launch their first game by than to prevent a total dump of doom.
If the game works well and people are gaining interst for it, ion might go up in price.
We have waited for so long now. Why won't we wait a little longer.
I just received my Final payout.
Thanks for doing this for such a long time.
Good luck on any future project. Make sure that you share them here when you have something in mind.
Hope to see you around.
I have used them before for some domain name sales. Works quick and very trustworthy.
Nice to see they have BTC payments also now.
Isn't the most easy way to prevent double spend just waiting for at least 1 confirmation before crediting the btc?
Well Mycelium has actually confirmed their partnership with Waves in their roadmap on Reddit.
Due to safety protocols and minor unexpected errors in their full node code they had some delayes but they are in their final testing phase at the moment with over 100 test nodes testing the network.
They are ahead with the custom tokens development so they are now planing to launch these together with the full node code. Which is a huge step foreward.
Unfortunately delays are part of the deal with crypto. But I rather have delays than features full of security issues and bugs. We don't want another DAO do we? I'm pretty confident that Waves will do what the promise and that we'll see that back in the price.
Here's some reading about the last q&a of waves' CEO.
I'm here to. Never left but was mostly just reading.
I'm pretty much into Waves at the moment and kind of waiting when (if) that takes of.
Also doing some trading now and than but nothing significal.
Besides Waves I'm currently not much involved in big projects at the moment so that might be the reason that you haven't seen much reactions from me lately.
They are going straight against their own rules. So much for decentralisation.
Understandable, but I think this will be a huge breakdown of everything Ethereum stands for.
It will be hard to restore faith. I'm curious if other alts like Waves are going to profit from this. If all the ether that was invested in DAO is going to get refunded there will be a lot investable money available.
Wow. That dgb payout is decreasing rapidly.
Could you explain that a bit? Not that I don't believe you, just like to know what causes the drop. Especially because dgb price itself has also decreased quite a bit compared with last week.
@Mrdeeds yeah its def pricy, after about 90 days I had an email sent to suport and they lifted the withdraw restrictions on my account.
U never know they may just do the same for you. I don't really like them as a company lol asked them to add a coin to their service. They requested I pay 1k to 1200 a month to have that coin added.... lol
Thanks for the info. I just sent them a request. Maybe they want to help me out. I have a bit of ether there that I want out.
Yes, I'm pretty sure about that. Only thing I don't like about it is the 5% fee.
That's crazy high.
I bought my first 100 gh/s there through Paypal. Even though I bought another 700 gh/s with btc, I still have to wait untill mid August before I can withdraw anything there. So I'm commited to exchange my "mined" ether there before the drop at DAO ico end, and pay the 5% fee...
Ok. No problem. Just thought it would be cool because DAO ico is only there for a few more days.
Please keep in mind that ethereum is probably only this high because of the DAO ico. I expect quite a dump when it ends next week. Maybe you want to sell the ether you have mined temporarily at its top next week just before the DAO ico ends and buy back after the dump.
Just my two cents.